Star Wars Bucks Party
Star Wars Bucks Party: May The Boobs Be With You!
A Star Wars Bucks Party may be just the thing you’re looking for…
Your very own Private Star Wars Bucks Party!
If your buck genuinely thinks that Jedi is a real religion and would fight anyone who tried to say Carrie Fisher is not the hottest woman of all time, then this sexy Star Wars Bucks Party is going to put you the history books for throwing a bucks party more epic than the movies themselves.
With everything from your wise(ish) Jedi Knight host and HOT Leia slave girls to the grand finale: Darth Vader REALLY in the flesh, this is a must for any Star Wars fan..
From $140 per person!
This Melbourne Bucks Star Wars Package includes:
- Bus to pick you up from inner city location and take you to the function space location
- Exclusive use of function space for 3 hours
- Your own Big Boys Club representative on hand all night as a go to and to keep the event running smoothly.
- 1 hour of Slave Leia themed waitresses
- Next 2 hours topless Leia waitresses (Ratio – 7 guests to 1 Waitress)
- 1 steamy Star Wars strip show (possibly from the Dark Lord himself)
- Saucy parlour games like strip beer pong and lingerie twister
- Bar tab/drinks packages for 3 hours
- Man sized finger food
- Bus to take you to strip club in the city where you will receive free VIP entry
If you like the look of this fill out the form below and we can provide a per head cost to suit your groups needs…
Enjoy this little video to get you excited about a Star Wars Bucks Party…
Impress your mates with a brief history of Star Wars!
The franchise began in 1977 with the release of the film Star Wars (later subtitled Episode IV: A New Hope in 1981), which became a worldwide pop culture phenomenon. It was followed by the successful sequels The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983); these three films constitute the original Star Wars trilogy. A prequel trilogy was released between 1999 and 2005, which received mixed reactions from both critics and fans. A sequel trilogy began in 2015 with the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. All seven films were nominated for Academy Awards (with wins going to the first two films) and have been commercial successes, with a combined box office revenue of over $7.5 billion, making Star Wars the third highest-grossing film series.Spin-off films include the animated Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) and Rogue One (2016), the latter of which is the first in an upcoming series of anthology films.